Looking for a GREAT activity for your students to help your students practice problem solving, sight words and counting? Digital Escapes™ are a fun way to get students to learn without even realizing it. NO Printing and No Prep needed for this digital escape! Super EASY for in person or Distance Learning.
Students will click an audio button for a short story and directions to help with their first clue. During the escape, students will be tasked with solving 3 lock clues in order to escape the room and bring Tutu the Turkey back home to the farm. There is a pdf included in this download with directions, the link to the site, an answer key and an optional note taking worksheet for students. This activity takes about 20 to 30 minutes to complete.
- Listen to short audio directions
- Solve 5 Mixed Up Sight Words
- Solve a Jigsaw Puzzle
- Count Potatoes
- Work on problem solving as a group or individually
- End with a turkey dance with a Jack Hartmann video when they escape
POSITIVE Reasons to use a Digital EDUcational Escape:
- NO PREP! (Nothing to make, cut, laminate, hide or buy. Everything is on the Google Site!)
- Students LOVE Digital Escape Rooms
- You can easily share the link in GOOGLE CLASSROOM. Students can complete on Chromebooks, laptops, on an iPad or in a computer lab.
- Work in groups or individual
- GREAT for #DistanceLearning
* Kindergarten – 2nd Grade can complete this digital escape
WATCH THE VIDEO PREVIEW